How do I register and become a member?
First time patients must become members of C.A.P.S . This will require filling out a few forms and reviewing the collective’s policy. Read the policy carefully and follow it. We can process your membership once you provide us with a copy of your current physician’s recommendation and your California Driver’s License. If you don’t have a driver’s license, please provide us with a valid copy of your U.S. or Foreign Passport, Out of State ID, or Military ID along with a proof of residency. More Info
Simply visit our collective. Please remember to bring your CA doctor s recommendation and California photo I.D.
Don’t forget to bring the new membership form filled out ! Download here
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- On your first visit, this office must verify your recommendation with your doctor’s office. You will not be admitted until verification has been approved by phone or internet, depending on your doctor’s office hours. If we cannot get verification, you will be asked to come back another day. This rule applies to everyone, including you!
- You must possess your original recommendation and valid I.D. to enter the pharmacy….EVERYTIME! (We may however approve a medical card from your doctor, in that case you are able to enter using your approved card and valid California I.D.)
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- You must treat our staff of volunteers with respect and courtesy.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Please refrain from bringing large or unnecessary bags into the pharmacy, they should be left in your car or at home.
- Members will refrain from using any electronic device at the pharmacy. These include, but are not limited to: cameras, cell phones, iPods, laptops, recording devices, tablets, tablets, or laptops. You must turn off all of these devices prior to entering the pharmacy.
- Loitering in or around our building & parking area is not permitted.
- Members will not distribute medicine received from C.A.P.S., to any other person
- If caught redistributing your medication, your pharmacy privileges will be terminated.
- Patients are expected to arrive alone. No friends, relatives or children are allowed into our facility without a medical recommendation. No one should be waiting in any vehicles unless you are being driven for disability reasons.
- No loud music! Please be respectful of our neighbors!
- Please be aware for security reasons, we are under 24 hour surveillance not only in our facility but also in the surrounding parking areas.
- Members agree to let C.A.P.S. and its members to grow, store, process, transport, and dispense medical cannabis for their medical needs.
You may assign another individual to be your caregiver, in case you are unable to pick up your own medication. if assigning someone as your caregiver, please inform the front desk, and you will need to fill out one more form! Download here
Where are you located?
We are located at:
4050 Airport Center Dr. Suite C, Palm Springs CA 92264 (across from Gold GYM)